- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONThis Website follows generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our Website, both during transmission and thereafter. We maintain our servers in a secure and environmentally controlled location and protect our network with a secure firewall. Also, we store personal information only on computers which are connected to the Internet, and actively limit employee, agent, and service providers’ access to users’ information. Despite all of our efforts to maintain your confidentiality and security, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE WILL COLLECT
You are not required to be a registered user in order to use our Website, but some functionality and content is only accessible to our registered users. Registered users are required to provide their full name, email address, postal address, phone number, and date of birth. We routinely collect and log the IP addresses of our registered users’ computers in order to enable us to detect unauthorized access and to better manage website traffic, and to detect and log the name of the website they are navigating. We also utilize geo-location technology to capture and log registered users’ zip code, city, state, region, and country. Moreover, we automatically associate collected and logged information with the registered users’ information that they submit. We also may occasionally supplement the information we collect from our Website with information we receive from outside sources.
- Cookies and related technologies:
We may also collect any data that you provide us by posting it at our website or by e-mail. You can always choose not to provide us with information. However, if you do withhold information, we may deny you access to some or all of our website’s services and features.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe will collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- to email you about coupons and marketing offers;
- to identify your needs and/or preferences;
- to use standard analytics tracking on our Website;
- to provide tracking/conversion information about users clicking on advertisements;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to administer, maintain, manage, and improve our business operations; and
- as otherwise required by law.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- If we are required by law to do so, or if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing or legal process served on our Website.
- If we believe that it is required by law enforcement in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party.
- In the event of an assignment of this Website for any reason, in which case we will notify you via email of any such change in ownership or control of personal information.
- We will only share your email address with our emailing partner, All Inbox, LLC for the purpose of sending third party email promotions on our behalf
- If we enter into a partnership agreement with a marketing company to initiate telephone, SMS, mail, or other marketing campaigns on our behalf
- If the information is required by our legal, financial, and other professional advisors, or our web developers when we upgrade or improve our Website.
- If we obtain your advance consent as required by law.
Except as provided above, we will not share any of your information to any third party without permission.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONTo update, delete, or correct personal information on file with us, you should submit a written request mailed to us at the address listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
- EMAIL REQUESTS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe will never initiate a request for personal information by email. If you receive a request by email, please do not respond and notify us as set forth below. If you ever believe that you have been a victim of fraud, please report it to the police and take all available actions to protect yourself. Also, please notify us, so that we can take all possible actions to protect you and the other users of this Website.
- CHILDRENOur Website is committed to protecting the privacy of children. For this reason, we restrict the use of our Website to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
- CONTACT WITH YOUWe may contact you from time to time via your email address, in order to send notices required by law, to provide information regarding this Website, or to resolve any complaint. We also reserve the right to email information to you about our services, to provide offers, or to send out promotions to you. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe (or “opt-out”) by contacting us at support(at)brasenhillmansion(dot)com. Please type “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. In the alternative, you may always unsubscribe via our unsubscribe link in each of our email messages, which shall never expire. We will honor your unsubscribe request submitted via email on or before the tenth (10th) day following our receipt of your request. Unsubscribing via the link in any email message you receive from us will remove your name from our list immediately.
- OTHER INFORMATIONCalifornia Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides that California residents who have submitted personal information to us are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Within thirty (30) days of receiving any such request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may not be made more than once per calendar year. Further, in accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California residents are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R. Street, Ste. 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814 or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210 or by email to email@example.com. For more information about protecting your privacy, you may wish to visit http://www.ftc.gov.
104 E. Walnut
Lebanon, PA 17042