Wedding Reception Venue In The Reading PA Area
Naturally, all brides want the best possible wedding in the Reading, PA area. It only happens once in your life and this event will be tied to your family history forever. Of course, everything has to be special, particularly the wedding venue.
Every inch of it has to be perfect – just like The Brasenhill Mansion in Lebanon, PA. It has been the choice events place for many couples and for even more numerous reasons. The estate steals your heart with its spacious courtyard and charming interiors. Accommodations are provided, as well as special amenities to ensure your comfort and pleasurable stay. The history and intimacy of the manor will no doubt enhance the mood of your wedding in the Reading, PA area and make it a memorable one, not only for you but also for all your friends and loved ones who will attend the ceremony.
For those who are still looking for an ideal wedding venue, here are some tips to guide you in your search. Remember to call ahead and book a tour of The Brasenhill Mansion too so you can secure it for your special day.
CALL NOW FOR FREE TOUR 717-801-1090
1. Come up with a budget. How much are you willing to spend on a wedding venue? Have this figure in mind and drop by places that fit your budget. There is no sense in going to over the top establishments that are obviously way above what you can afford.
2. Select a spot that reflects you as a couple.It is so easy to book any old hotel and a function room from Reading, PA but for this ultra special event, why not choose a venue that oozes character that also reflects your own? You know you have chosen the best wedding venue when your guests walk away exclaiming, “That was so them!” The best place should not only be practical but also lay out the right mood, activities, and vibe that show off your passion and personal style. For example, if you are an adventurer couple, a wedding in Costa Rica may be fit. If you have an intimate and classy partnership, the Stonehouse at The BrasenHill Mansion is the ideal wedding venue.
3. Choose a venue with accommodation options. There is a lot of traffic on the actual wedding day. It is best to keep everyone in one place to stay organized. Pick a venue that has rooms and suites that are large enough to accommodate everyone in your party. It should be comfortable too and have amenities to serve your needs.
4. Pick practical catering that is the best fit for your culinary vision. Impressive food and drinks do not happen by accident. You need a good and reliable caterer to keep your party going. There are many options available but consider a venue that comes with catering services.
5. Be sure to choose the right time. There are a few considerations when it comes to timing your wedding. In high season, the weather is divine yet larger crowds are present, too. There may be difficulties in reserving venues, booking flights, and accommodations, too. Prices may also be higher around this time. The most reasonable solution is to schedule everything in advance. Make reservations and send invitations ahead of time so that there will be ample time to prepare everything. Alternatively, you can get married during the shoulder season to save some money and get the tail end of good weather. Now if you really want to avoid crowds, off-season is ideal but consider the weather and the opening of vendors and venues.
Have the most delightful wedding and celebrate it at The Brasenhill Mansion. Here are the driving directions from Reading, PA. It takes 45 minutes via Penn St and US-422 E:
2. Slight left onto US-422 W/Penn Ave. Continue to follow US-422 W. (24.1 mi)
3. Turn left onto Lincoln Ave. (0.2 mi)
4. Turn left onto E Walnut St. Destination will be on the right. (0.1 mi)